The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Welcome to the Data Study working group area.
- Data Study Community Forum Input Form
- What was "References to literature, sent by 01/10/13 meeting session participants" is now the reading list for the literature review
- science data life cycle model
- Reference to OMB memo on access to research results
- Cluster mission statement discussion, drafts
- Summer 2013 panel discussion discussion, planning, etc.
- February 2013 OSTP Memo for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies, "Increasing Access to the Results of Federally Funded Scientific Research"
- May 9, 2013 Executive Order, "Making Open and Machine Readable the New Default for Government Information"
- May 9, 2013 Memo for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies, "Open Data Policy-Managing Information as an Asset"
- July 2013 OSTP/OMB Memo for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies, "Science and Technology Priorities for the FY 2015 Budget"
- Project Open Data, a "collection of code, tools, and case studies – to help agencies adopt the Open Data Policy and unlock the potential of government data"
- Project Open Data Implementation Guide
- NSF's "Vision and Strategy for Software for Science, Engineering, and Education: Cyberinfrastructure Framework for the 21st Century"