Telecon 11.21.13 materials
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Note that **** denotes action items.
- Submitted 11.14.2013, accepted into system, waiting for response
- Final draft: http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/0/06/Data_Study_EOS_November_2013_Paper.pdf
- Introductory paragraph, and ordered author list: http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/1/1c/Data_Study_EOS_November_2013_Intro_and_Authors.pdf
- Thank you Data Study authors, and Anne Johnson!
- Next high priority
- EOS paper says we will provide this and publish location
- We need content. What do we want to know from the community?
- Forum planning page: Community_Forum_planning
- Find last draft of 'elevator speech' to provide content and also possibly use in email announcement (***** Anne)
- Point working group to page above, get feedback, including feedback on questions (***** Anne)
- Feedback done by COB Monday, make page live Tuesday to go along with a Tuesday announcement, and get to community before Thanksgiving
- Also plug 2 AGU events
- Work w/ Google form and doc, and report back regarding structuring the questions (***** Erin)
- Schedule another telecon w/ Bill to ensure on track (***** Anne)
- still looking for NASA name
- USGS, NOAA, NSF??
- ask Carol
Fed Session planning
- same day as plenary