Interoperability and Technology
To be a leader in promoting the collection, stewardship and use of Earth science data, information and knowledge that are responsive to societal needs.
Information Technology and Interoperability Committee
The Information Technology and Interoperability Committee of the ESIP Federation is a standing committee created to:
- ensure that data, information and services can be readily exchanged and integrated to improve Earth science data, information, products and services; and
- encourage the use of standards and protocols relevant to interoperability;
- encourage the use of best information technology practices to ensure the quality, usability and breadth of standards and protocols relevant to interoperability.
Resources (and Other Stuff)
The IT&I committee has monthly telecons on the first Thursday of each month, at 3:00 pm Eastern, 12:00 pm Pacific. The dialin number and agenda is usually emailed to the the committee mailing list during the week before the telecon. If you would like to be added to the committee mailing list, sign-up is available here: http://lists.esipfed.org/mailman/listinfo/esip-interoperability
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008 Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1 Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Attendee access code: 231 367 82
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary number does not work.
To start the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com 2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab 3. Select the IT&I meeting If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23136782
More recent technical workshop information is integrated into the meeting content pages accessible from the home page.