2013 Nominations and Ballot
2013 Call for Nominations: Elected Offices and Nominees[edit | edit source]
Each year, the ESIP Federation conducts elections of its officers, committee chairs and Administrative Committee members. We are at the time of year when we begin accepting nominations for the following positions which are elected Federation-wide: (multiple nominees for a position are welcome)
(Click on each Position to view its description and Committee's role)
|POSITION||NOMINEE||NOMINATED BY (1st & 2nd)|
|Karl Benedict, EDAC, UNM||Jim Frew/Brian Wee|
|Annette Schloss, UNH||Stefan Falke/Margaret Mooney|
|Charles Hutchinson, University of Arizona||Peter Fox/Karl Benedict|
|John Scialdone, CIESIN/SEDAC||Annette Schloss/Chris Lenhardt|
|Curt Tilmes, NASA/USGCRP||Steve Kempler/Ted Habermann|
|Roberta Johnson, NESTA||Patricia Reiff/Tom Whitaker|
|Matt Austin, NOAA||Tyler Stevens/Karl Benedict|
|Chris Mattmann, JPL||Ken Keiser/Phil Yang|
Nominations will be accepted through December 15, 2012. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Multiple nominees for any office are welcome.
In addition, each ESIP Type elects representatives to each Administrative Committee. The current ESIP Type Representatives will be contacting their respective caucuses to begin accepting nominations for representatives to the following Committees:
- Executive Committee (ESIP Type Representative)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee
- Finance and Appropriations Committee
- Partnership Committee
- The President, Vice-President, Committee Chairs and Type Representatives serve on the ESIP Federation Executive Committee.
- The President, Vice-President, Finance and Appropriation Committee Chair, and Type Representatives also serve on the Board of the Foundation for Earth Science.