From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Chris Lynnes (GSFC) "Ambiguity of Quality", Fall AGU 2010
- Fall AGU 2010 Level 3 data quality by Leptoukh ppt
- EGU 2011 Experiences Developing a Semantic Representation of Product Quality, Bias, and Uncertainty for a Satellite Data Product by West/Leptoukh ppt
- Franz_aslo_2011 by Franz ppt
- Barry Weiss (JPL) "Quality_Elements_in_SMAP_ISO_metadata"
- Greg Stensaas (USGS) "CEOS WGCV QA"
Information Quality Presentation Slides from July 12-15, 2011 ESIP Summer Meeting, Santa Fe, NM
- George J. Huffman, NASA/GSFC: Data Quality in Global Precipitation Estimation
- NOMADS and NCMP: Data Quality Considerations from a Data Service Provider - Glenn K. Rutledge NOMADS/NCMP Project Manager"
- QA4EO - A Quality Assurance Framework for Earth Observation - Greg Stensaas - Chair of CEOS Working Group on Calibration and Validation"
- Data Quality - A Science Community Perspective - Kerstin Lehnert - Integrated Earth Data Applications"
- Data Quality - Geochemistry as an example for small data science - Kerstin Lehnert - Integrated Earth Data Applications"
- Addressing and Presenting Quality of Satellite Data - Greg Leptoukh - NASA/GSFC"
- CMIP5 Quality Assessment Procedure - Luca Cinquini - JPL"
- Regulatory Perspectives on Data Quality - Nick Mangus - US EPA"
- Data Quality and Education - Sean Fox - SERC, Carleton College"
- Documenting Data Quality / Summary - Ted Habermann - NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC"
- Documenting Data Quality / ISO - Ted Habermann, NOAA National Geophysical Data Center"