DisasterLifecycle telecon 2017-05-04
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- 3DM Workshop #3 on April 13 in NYC – workshop feedback - Dave Jones, Bob Chen
- 3DM Workshop #3 follow up activities
- Kari Hicks/Duke Energy will be attending the ESIP Summer Meeting and will support our proposed sessions. She is working with Karen Moe on a Resource Movement” use case addressing lessons learned from 2016 hurricane Matthew as a sample use case in preparation for the ESIP Summer Meeting
- Dave Jones is working on using the new Operational Readiness levels 1-4 and assigning values to current data sets currently in use the GeoCollaborate for the All Hazards Consortium community
- ESIP Summer Meeting, July 25-28, Indiana Univ in Bloomington IN (register now)
- Strengthening Ties Between Observations and User Communities (ESIP theme for 2017) Disasters sessions proposed
- What Do We Mean by “Trusted” Data?
- What’s the Right Data for this Use Case?
- Other topics submitted by the cluster
- Next telecon June 1st