ESIP ExCom Annual Plan 2016
- President: Emily Law
- Vice President: Christine White
- Website (wiki): ExCom Wiki Page
- Monthly Meeting Day/Time: 2nd Tues of the month, 3 ET
To be a leader in promoting the collection, stewardship and use of Earth science data, information and knowledge that are responsive to societal needs.
2015-2020 Strategic Plan Goals
- Increase the use and value of Earth science data and information.
- Strengthen the ties between observations and user communities (e.g. technologies, research, education and applications).
- Promote techniques to articulate and measure the socioeconomic value and benefit of Earth science data, information, and applications.
- Position ESIP to play a major role in Earth science issues (e.g. addressing effects of climate change mitigation, adaptation and supporting sustainable science data infrastructure).
Collaboration Area Plan
Executive Committee Objective:
The Executive Committee shall consist of the Officers of the Assembly, the Chairs of all Committees, and elected Representatives from ESIP Categories as described in Bylaw I. Votes for Executive Committee members representing each ESIP category can be cast only by ESIP Federation members of that category.
Things we may do to fulfill our objectives:
Things our collaboration area needs to deliver our objectives?
(e.g. Partnerships, in-kind support, staff support)