Workshop outputs, outcomes, plans?
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Year from now Community WCS Server in production.
- To make it operational, no funding until Oct. 5. Work connection for point data, netCDF files (hourly, single cube, virtual identifier), authentication (API key), additional payload formats
- Could you have test case on a demo server before the end of the year?
- Connect with Michael/Kari to have developer meeting online - bugs, extensions, prioritize extensions, discuss plans for WCS to anticipate what comes
- Metadata - settle the facets and make them very clear
- Build applications for services - at least two applications actively using the community WCS
- Internal to AirnowTech and the other model validation (Julich)? - AirnowTech is GIS system that displays surf, trajectory. Building it to be service oriented - reach to community WCS. This will test the WCS server.
- One other real-time operational organization, Peter, AQS, NILU?? - growing the community
- Airnow will be available to do model evaluation and DataFed (DataFed will return indirect usage information)
- Steve/AQS created service for synching large datasets that constantly change - day/week/month. A year from now will have experience on how that works.
- Go back and see how can support WCS.
- Building own server set-up and then see how can connect
- Help define set of metadata is useful
- Figure out how to synch distributed metadata records into an AQ Catalog
- Needs to determine ways to deliver metadata about stations.
- Clearer picture of possibilities/ways to go and sees small steps to do incrementally
- First step is to get Community WCS up with a work around for payloads.
- Rudy - in test set-up EMEP subset, can you allow access so that clients/mediators could browse? Could expand?
- No problem expanding.
- Then netCDF and SOS are next steps
- Interested in developing if time/resources
Severine, Oleg, DLR
- Establish connections between ACP and Ensemble and ACP and Julich
- Become WCS 1.1. Client
- Make Community WCS Server for three datasets providing for ACP (GOME2 - O, NO2, Trop NO2) - upgrade from WCS 1.0.
- as DLR above
- implement community WCS server for Ensemble
Ed, Stefan, Northrop Grumman
- Connecting/Testing other services
- Build clients that access WCS
- Update/extend to the Community Server development
- Output/input formats
- Enhance functionality
- Bring Unidata community together to work with Tim, Steve (STI) and revisit situation and what's available for LDM if necessary or not.
- If yes, put together justification/cost estimate
- other data providers?
- Connecting AQ Community to other domain communities are facing similar issues (CUASHI, MetOceans, CSML).
- Link between ISO and CF - Ethan (Ted Habermann) - collaborate with CNR; Ed Hartnet - LibCF/Unidata connection; Someone (people) from our group should be on the mailing list (time issues).
- NetCDF OGC Standard Payload - java development is where new work. Python is coming higher
- Martin - is there standard python-netCDF? no good solution. Python reference implementation?
- Nothing like Java reference implementation. Haven't evaluated/tested internally. Thinking of moving toward SourceForge which might help convergence of python implementations
- OGC link
- uncertain data in netCDF
- Support issue of discovery for AQ community catalog
- publish AQ community catalog to wider GEOSS through GI-CAT
- Look at ways to push and pull metadata into catalog to improve visibility
Rudy, Kari, WUStL
- transformation from "the hub" to a node
- happy to see that developments and processes are moving into the community
- focus (more) on client development
- put up warning signs when danger of wrecking occurs
- organisation and follow through with GEO AIP4
- coordinator fashion for GEO AIP4 - AQ is real
- championing the facets
"'Martin, Michael, Juelich'"
- Take over coordination of repository
- Virtual coverages to allow access request for multiple datasets to be viewed as one and
- Give support to others that want to implement.
- Hope Kari can help with Windows implementation
- Develop application side - Airnow, ACP, EBAS, EEA connections functionality and performance testing
- Contribute to metadata facet description
- Prepared to assist Rudy and support CoP, organize meetings, draft documents
- Reach out and invite participation others into the CoP
- programmers group for sever development: start now with monthly or bimonthly telecons; webex
- "steering group", i.e. the group that met plus a few other volunteers: in about one year; possibly earlier webex or telecon if needed. Place to be decided.
Next Year Topics
- Caching data, network services
- Performance issues
- Attach station/site specific metadata to data records.