From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Rudolf. B. Husar, email@example.com[edit | edit source]
I am with Washington University, Professor of Engineering and Director of CAPITA where I have been arcihtecting the federated data system, DataFed.
Member of ESIP through a NASA REASoN grant.
Air Quality Interests: Aerosols; Natural Pollution Events; Chemical Climatotolgy; Continental/Intercontinental transport
Informatics Interests: Distributed data access and analysis; Web Services/Service Orinted Computing; Collaboratories, Networking and the Network Effect
ESIP Interests: Co-facilitator of Quality Cluster Air Quality Cluster with S. Falke; Web Services]; Service Orientation; Interoperability; Collaboration Tools and Technologies
Me on the Web2.0 Social Scene[edit | edit source]
- Google Scholar search for Husar RB publications and citations
- Presentations, 2006, 2007
- Activity on Wikis http://del.icio.us/tag/WS:Workspace+home+ESIP
- Social bookmarking on [del.icio.us] - my bookamarks
- Picture sharing on Flickr mypics
- Screencsts and screencasting
- Aerosols-Tools and Methods