GEO User Requirements for Air Quality Resources
- GEO Task US0901a | The Nine-Step Process | GEOSS 10-Year Plan Ref Doc | GEOSS 10-Year Plan
- GEO US0901a Letter
- GEO: Home | About | Chairs Letter | Meetings | Brochure | Documents
- GEOSS: Architecture and Data | Science and Technology | User Interface | Capacity Building | GEOSS AIP AQ Scenario | Core AI Report | Other Resources
- Air quality guidelines - global update 2005
- Pacific Ring AQ Documents
- Public Health Monitoring (A study under the Metro Manila Air Quality Improvement Sector Development Programme) (June 2004)
- A Study of Health Impact and Risk Assessment of Urban Air Pollution in the Klang Valley, Malaysia (13 September 2004)
- World health report 2002. Reducing risks, promoting healthy life.
Geneva, World Health Organization, 2002. 2 Air quality guidelines for Europe. Copenhagen, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, 1987 (WHO Regional Publications, European Series, No. 23). Air quality guidelines for Europe, 2nd ed. Copenhagen, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, 2000 (WHO Regional Publications, European Series, No. 91).