GEO User Requirements for Air Quality Participants
AQ Analyst Group
|Rudy Husar||Washington Univ||Analyst||[email protected]|
|Stefan Falke||Washington Univ/Northrop Grumman||Analyst||[email protected]|
|Janja Husar||Washington Univ||Sr. Scientist||[email protected]|
|Erin Robinson||Washington Univ||Scientist||[email protected]|
AQ Advisory Group
The project is guided by an Advisory Group, consisting of about a dozen people with expertise relevant to EO needs in the air quality and health area, representing major regions of the world with emphasis on developing countries. The primary functions of the air quality and health Advisory Group are to:
- Review and briefly comment on the the project scope and approach (5 pages max) and participate in 1-hr telecon.
- Scope will be sent to AG July 3
- Comments to be returned by July 17
- Telecon week of July 20.
- Point us to documents that you are aware of pertaining observation needs on the topic of Air Quality and Health. Do not hesitate to refer to your own contributions.
- Review & comment on the draft report and Earth observation recommendations and participate in 2nd 1-hr telecon in September.
Advisory Group members will serve on a voluntary basis and their contributions will be recognized in the project report provided to GEO. The Advisory Group is ad hoc, existing only for Task US-09-01a and will expire in the Fall 2009.
|Jeff Brooks||Canada||Env. Canada||Air Quality|
|Jack Fishman||US||NASA Langley||Air Quality|
|Barry Jessiman||Canada||Health Canada||AQ and Health|
|Patrick Kinney||US||Columbia University||AQ and Health|
|Jim Meagher||US||NOAA||Air Quality|
|Rashmi S. Patil||India||IIT Bombay||AQ and Health|
|Leonora Rojas||Mexico||National Institute of Ecology||AQ and Health|
|Paulo Saldiva||Brazil||University of São Paulo||AQ and Health|
|Rich Scheffe||US||EPA OAR/OAQPS||Air Quality|
|Kjetil Tørseth||Norway||Norwegian Institute of Air Research||Air Quality|
|Yuanhang Zhang *||China||Peking Univ||Air Quality|
|Michael Gatari *||Kenya||Univ. of Nairobi||Air Quality|
* Pending acceptance