DisasterResponse telecon 2015-12-03
When: Thursday November 05, 1:00 – 2:00 pm (Pacific) / 4:00 - 5:00 pm (Eastern)
new page test Organizers: Karen Moe, Emily Law, Sean Barberie
- AGU sessions - Natural Hazards (Thursday afternoon posters, Friday oral). meet up
- ESIP winter meeting - "Trusted Data for Disaster Lifecycle Applications" Wednesday afternoon
- Testbed proposal and trust qualifier
- Cluster co-chair
To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Audio connection: 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada) 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=337338177&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Attendee access code: 231 403 58
ESIP Disaster Cluster Telecon
Attendees: Sean Barberie, Chandra Bales, Emily Law, Greg Yetman, Karen Moe, Maggi Glasscoe, Michael McEniry, Sara Graves, Bob Chen.
- AGU Session
* Poster session thurs, oral session friday. * There will be a full day of natural hazards sessions * AGU meetup? Interest? * Thursday afternoon during the poster session we could pick a time for a meetup * Tentatively say 2pm. * Posters at NH43B
* Gradual progress on fixing glitches and getting setup to ingest more data * Plans to do demo at ESIP winter meeting * Need to follow up with Dave to confirm demo plans. * Proposal submitted for another testbed project to extend what we've done so far. Will bring All Hazards Consortium in as a partner. * Not yet heard if this proposal was awarded.
- ESIP Winter Meeting
* May want to follow up with all hazards group to be sure they're participating in ESIP Winter Meeting. * Possible California Data Clearinghouse presentation.
- Possible collaboration with Information Quality Cluster
* Meet at winter ESIP meeting to discuss collaboration. * IQ cluster sessions are friday morning and afternoon. * We as clusters will try to attend each other's sessions as an introduction to possible collaboration.
- Cluster Co-Chair
* Would like to find a replacement for Emily Law as cluster co-chair.