AQ CoP Objectives
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
CoP User Requirements
- Seek agreement on
Provide a Forum for Cooperation
- adds value to existing initiatives
- identify linkages and opportunities for collaboration
- coordinate the delivery of some GEOSS targets to enable the realization of societal benefits.
- Report to GEO User Interface Committee
- Report to other AQCoP stakeholder communities
- Advise GEO User Interface Committee on air quality
- Advise other CoP on air quality
- Advise on cross cutting issues
Point of Contact
- Point of contact for members
- Provide Points of contacts for AQ CoP members to each other.
- other CoPs.
- Identify, gather, and seek agreement on their particular user community requirements;
- Provide a forum for cooperation of activities where GEOSS adds value to existing initiatives, to identify linkages and opportunities for collaborative strategic and technical projects and to coordinate the delivery of some GEOSS targets to enable the realization of societal benefits.
- Report on progress and provide updates to the User Interface Committee, GEO and other stakeholder communities as appropriate;
- Advise the User Interface Committee, other CoPs and GEO on matters relating to their particular area of interest or societal benefit, and on cross-cutting issues of interest to the CoP.
- Provide an informal point of contact for members or other jurisdictions on the specific benefit or interest area that affect more than one organization;