AQCluster Telecons 20Mar09
From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
|Main ESIP page >> Main Cluster page >> Current Cluster Telecons >> Archive of Past Calls|
- AQ activities at Santa Barbara meeting. David is busy lobbying EPA and NASA to jump in, and hearing a lot of enthusiasm. Please put ideas on the session wiki page.
- Alert EPA about AIP, other activities
- OAQPS Data Strategy
- GEOSS Pilot Update - Initial AQ search interface to Clearinghouse
- Next step is to go from Metadata records to GetCapabilities URL and bind to data.
- Create hyperlinked image that pops up what is flowing through each arrow
- Connect this to Interagency Working Group on Digital Data
- For the IWGDD (Interagency Working Group on Digitial Data) Report work please see http://federaldata.wik.is/Interagency_Working_Group_on_Digitial_Data and provide a short description of your executable architecture with URLs to working pilot for consideration in our next report.
- Also connect to Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium Service Committee
- For the NCOIC (http://www.ncoic.org) Pattern work please see http://networkcentricity.wik.is/Practical_Guidance_for_Net-Centric_Patterns_Developers and our most recent example at http://networkcentricity.wik.is/Emergency_Response_%2f%2f_Emergency_Management_Pattern I could arrange for you to present a brief (10-15 minutes) summary at one of our regular Thursday 9-10 a.m. EST conference calls.
- CSW 2.0.2 for AQ AIP Example links
- GEO Earth Observations in Decision Support RFP - Group is interested in pursuing this
- NASA ROSES 2009 ACCESS RFP - Interested in pursuing this, Phil thought it was a good idea to continue participation as ESIP not individual orgs.
- R. Husar
- Phil Yang
- Brand Niemann
- Erin Robinson
- David McCabe
- John McHenry