Difference between revisions of "Workshops and Training Material"
Revision as of 15:21, April 29, 2014
back to EnviroSensing Cluster main page
Sensor networks have become ubiquitous in environmental research, requiring a new set of skills, approaches, applications, and technologies. As a result, a number of sensor workshops have been offered in recent years in order to provide better collaboration and training in these areas. Several of these workshops developed extensive training material, including video and powerpoint presentations, manuals, and example data. Here we announce upcoming environmental sensor workshops along with past workshops and associated training resources.
Past Workshops and Training Material
- Remote Data Acquisition Sensor Training Workshop, June 2013
- Software tools and strategies for managing sensor networks, April 2013
- Remote Data Acquisition Sensor Training Workshop, June 2012
- Tools and training for sensor network establishment and management, May 2012
- NERC/LTER Sensor Workshop, October 2011
- Freshwater Advanced Aquatic Sensor Workshop: Sensors Platform and Data Management, September 2011