- The Web Services Cluster holds a teleconference on the second Monday of every month.
- Next call Monday February 13, 2006 at 2 PM EST (11 AM PST)
- ACCESS (Dial-In) NUMBERS:
- 866-325-0587 (Toll-free North America)
- 2053540145 (International)
- MEETING NUMBER: *2361171*
Upcoming Discussion: Avoiding Duplicate Metadata Records
- A teleconference is scheduled for:
Tuesday Feb 14, 2pm EST (11am PST) 800-508-7631 Access Code: *1297219*
Jeff Arnfield [email protected];
Keith Wichmann [email protected];
Gene Major [email protected];
Phil Yang [email protected];
Rob Raskin [email protected]
Issues being addressed by Products and Service Standing Committee
- How to deal with metadata records that have been harvested by multiple sources?
Charge to Standing Committee from Bylaws Section 2
V.2.1 The ESIP Federation shall include a Standing Committee on Earth Science Products and Services. Its roles are:
- a. To encourage the development, use and improvement of best science practices to ensure the quality, usability, and breadth of data and resultant information, products, and services;
- b. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for Federation Earth science products; and
- c. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for product services and user services.