- The Web Services Cluster holds a teleconference on the second Monday of every month.
- Next call Monday February 13, 2006 at 2 PM EST (11 AM PST)
- ACCESS (Dial-In) NUMBERS:
- 866-325-0587 (Toll-free North America)
- 2053540145 (International)
- MEETING NUMBER: *2361171*
Upcoming Discussion: Web Service Chains
At the next Federation meeting, we are going to demonstrate several web service chains and register all of our (SOAP) services in the ECHO services registry. We plan to use this wiki to coordinate the collaborations and document our services.
Charge to Standing Committee from Bylaws Section 2
V.2.1 The ESIP Federation shall include a Standing Committee on Earth Science Products and Services. Its roles are:
- a. To encourage the development, use and improvement of best science practices to ensure the quality, usability, and breadth of data and resultant information, products, and services;
- b. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for Federation Earth science products; and
- c. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for product services and user services.