- The Web Services Cluster holds a teleconference on the fourth Tuesday of every month.
- Next call Tuesday February 28, 2006
- 800-508-7631 Access Code: *1297219*
Upcoming Discussion: Avoiding Duplicate Metadata Records
- A teleconference is scheduled for:
Tuesday Feb 14, 2pm EST (11am PST) 800-508-7631 Access Code: *1297219*
Jeff Arnfield email@example.com;
Keith Wichmann firstname.lastname@example.org;
Gene Major email@example.com;
Phil Yang firstname.lastname@example.org;
Rob Raskin email@example.com
Issues being addressed by Products and Service Standing Committee
- How to deal with metadata records that have been harvested by multiple sources?
Charge to Standing Committee from Bylaws Section 2
V.2.1 The ESIP Federation shall include a Standing Committee on Earth Science Products and Services. Its roles are:
- a. To encourage the development, use and improvement of best science practices to ensure the quality, usability, and breadth of data and resultant information, products, and services;
- b. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for Federation Earth science products; and
- c. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for product services and user services.