The Visioneers is an ad hoc working group that plans, evaluates and oversees the semiannual ESIP Federation meetings in January and July. The Visioneers is open to any one interested in helping the meeting development and evaluation process to process smoothly. New ideas, input and feedback are always welcome. The Visioneers meet monthly (sometimes more often) as a telecon as long as is necessary to ensure that the meeting agenda and logistics are well established.
The next visioneers call is August 31, 2015 at 1 pm ET (12 CT/ 11 MT/ 10 PT)
To join the online portion of the meeting: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
- Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
- Enter your name and email address
- If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138379 with no spaces or #.
- You can start VoIP after you are in the web meeting or call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
- Attendee access code: 23138379#
- Visioneers Telecon Page
- Meeting planning:
Meeting Planning Resources
- Reducing ESIP's carbon Footprint
- Hosting a Meeting
- Future Meeting Themes
- Past Meeting Themes
- Technical Workshop Best Practices
- Open meeting planning resources
- FUNding Friday resources
Meeting Visioneering Working Group
At the November 2005 ExCom teleconference the Meeting Visioneering Working Group was set up to provide advice and support for the planning of the ESIP annual meetings. Bruce Caron volunteered to chair this working group.
The working group consists of the vice chairs from the standing committees, the vice president of the Federation, the ESIP Type representatives and any other ESIP members who care to contribute.
The working group will report back to the ExCom on a regular basis.
ESIP MV_WG <-- Link to working group Wiki branch