<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/drug-interaction-keyword-paxil.html">drug interaction keyword paxil</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/drug-interaction-paxil.html">drug interaction paxil</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/during-paxil-pregnancy.html">during paxil pregnancy</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/effect-paxil-side.html">effect paxil side</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/effects-latest-news-paxil-side.html">effects latest news paxil side</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/effects-long-paxil-term.html">effects long paxil term</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/effects-of-paxil.html">effects of paxil</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/effexor-paxil-vs.html">effexor paxil vs</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/ejaculation-paxil-premature.html">ejaculation paxil premature</a>
<a href="http://www.kapills.com/paxil/fda-paxil-cr.html">fda paxil cr</a>
bugs&wishes (April 2006)
Hi Howard -
We have one "bug" that we can't resize uploaded images.
Erin (Student of Dr. Husar) and Rhusar 18:04, 7 May 2006 (EDT)
- Response: Thanks for all the research! I have used wiki's with the input box and agree it is a useful feature. I'll see what they can do to install these. I've been scaling the images before uploading. May not be too bad to keep the storage size down, but it is a pain to not be able to adjust sizes within the wiki.
- Update: Waiting for installation.HowardBurrows
wiki problem (March 2006)
Many of the links on the wiki are currently broken. It appears that someone reorganized the wiki so that all URL's need to have the path "/wiki" after the "http://www.esipfed.org". However, many of the existing pages don't have that in their path so they are currently "not found".
In particular, the "Web Services" link and many of the links below it are now "not found".
Can you help explain what's going on?
- Response: We had a problem when users were accessing the wiki from two different URLs that shared the same wiki database objects. This has been fixed by eliminating the redundant URL. Please use only [] and its derivatives from now on.
use case question (February 2006)
I received your question/comments. You can go ahead and review any of the use cases that are online. I am still in the process of converting and uploading the remainder. I have no problem with the renaming, but this is probably an issue that we want to bring before the working group next week.
- Response: This was an early test of the use of the discussion page. Query answered directly.
Migration to new username?
I had already registered as kbene. It seems that I should change to KarlBenedict? If I do this, is there a way to migrate knowledge of my previous contributions, etc., or does it even matter. Should I just set up a new user and let the old one languish? Kbene
- Response: I "moved" your page. That forwards all existing links. I'm hoping when you register under the new name things will take care of themselves and you will have your new page listed in the user list. Otherwise just update the redirected kbene page.