Meeting Agenda - Usability Cluster - 2018-02-07 1PM EDT
Link to the Recording: Look for "Usability_Meeting_Feb_8_2017.mp4" at https://esip.sharefile.com/Authentication/Login (Log in as firstname.lastname@example.org, password Earth111)
Link to the Meeting Notes: Meeting Notes
- Telecon Instructions:
- Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can also dial in using your phone.
- United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
- Access Code: 194-160-661
1) Usability Lab Presentation (Rachel Volentine - University of Tennessee)
2) Usability Cluster Student Fellow Presentation (Connor Scully-Allison - University of Nevada)
3) Review the Usability Test Framework, including
- Discussion of consent forms
- Verification of how long a typical task might take
4) Development of the "Post-Test Reflection" section