Talk:Exceptional Air Pollution Event Analysis Community Workspace
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
-- Rhusar 19:58, 13 January 2010 (EST)
Tech Support for EE Managment
- Access to current aq data
- Ease of use (accessible console buttons, easier customizations),
- Tools to help separate smoke caused O3 from the normal pattern (probably with temporal smoothing, like the "excess tool, but perhaps presented as the probability the concentration was not expected).
- Tools to separate dust in the West standardized characterization of "normal" winds.
- An overarching biggy is to reduce the workload of State(s)
- For producing a credible demo (including multistate impacts with duplicate workload)
- and for the EPA/Regional review.
- Push a button, and out pops an online report, organized like the EE regulatory requirements.
- Commentary cant be automated, so a library of example demos should be maintained.