The Sensor Web Subgroup has been established as part of the NASA Earth Science Data Systems Technology Infusion Working Group. The subgroup intends to align its activities with those of the Federation clusters and to participate in Federation meetings.
Sensor Web Meetings
TIWG Sensor Web telecon normally held on the 4th Tuesday at 2:00 pm Eastern
July ESIP Federation Meeting (July 17-20, 2007, Madison, WI)
- Identifying common semantics for sensor web
- Develop sensor web use cases
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of sensor web
- Approaches to cataloging and searching for sensor data
- Establish and share data sets (metadata) to test and evaluate sensor webs
- Software development and code sharing
Preamble needed to introduce role of general ESIP Use Cases to drive sensor web application development.
NASA Working Groups
- NASA Earth Science Data System Working Groups/ Technology Infusion Working Group/
Sensor Web Subgroup :http://www.sciencedatasystems.org/seeds/wg/infusion/sensorweb/default.aspx