Semantic Web Telecons
From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Telecons[edit | edit source]
|Main ESIP page >> Main Cluster page||Previous calls|
Fourth Tuesday - 1100 PT/ 1200 MT/ 1300 CT/ 1400 ET/ 1900 UT
NEW DIAL INFORMATION
To start or join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Go to https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=9911693&UID=494236927&PW=NYTJhNTNjMGMw&RT=MiM3
You can use VoIP or call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
Attendee access code: 231 033 48
May 24, 2011 Telecon[edit | edit source]
- ESIP summer SW technical sessions on ontology development (quality, data and service, provenance/ stewardship)
- use cases needed for each of these by June telecon
- who will lead each of these
- SW tutorial
- confirm format
- NASA TIWG SW plans (ESIP meeting and general interactions with SW cluster)
- Testbed status update - if needed
- Add agenda items here.
March 22, 2011 Telecon[edit | edit source]
- Plan for AGU sessions for fall meeting
- ESIP summer SW technical sessions on ontology development (quality - yes, data and service - yes, casting - too early)
- use cases needed for each of these
- Testbed status update (from last telecon)
- Add agenda items here.
February 22, 2011 Telecon[edit | edit source]
- Planning for Summer Meeting (theme: information and data quality)
- Ontology Working Session
- Needed features?
- Any more inputs for Erin on collaboration tools?
January 25, 2011 Telecon[edit | edit source]
- Review of ESIP Winter Semantic Web Tutorial (Peter, Chris, Hook, Rob)
- Relation to NASA Tech Infusion activities and goals
- Relation to SW testbed and requirements on the testbed
- Same form or others (e.g. Expert Panel, etc.)
- Where and when next?
- Using the http://esipfed.org/ site for dereferencible ontology IRIs. (Chris L)
- Continuation of Data-Type and Service ontology work (Peter)
- Ontology development to support 'casting' (Brian)
- Summer meeting theme data and information quality - and possible quality ontology work session
- Other topics?
- Utopia uses semantic services to annotate PDFs, but is focused on biomed. Needs earth science add-ons. Check it out at http://www.utopiadocs.com/documents/ Looking to create a PDF-based poster archive for ESIP with Utopia-like interface. NEW: If this is of any interest to you, I'll spin up a Basecamp site. so email me [bruce at tnms.org] and I'll sign you up. Here is another resource from bio-med land. http://code.google.com/p/annotation-ontology/ (Bruce C)
- Time - 4pm ET
November 22, 2010 Telecon[edit | edit source]
- 2pm ET
- Short description of Test Bed
- Review of ESIP Winter Tutorial Syllabus and timing/ scheduling at ESIP
- Decision on presenters for each component
- Time line for content development and review.