Semantic Web Telecons
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
|Main ESIP page >> Main Cluster page||Previous calls|
1100 PT/ 1200 MT/ 1300 CT/ 1400 ET/ 1900 UT
Phone: 800-508-7631 (international call in: 334-323-3031)
Meeting Code: *8202307*
March 22, 2011 Telecon
- Plan for AGU sessions for fall meeting
- Testbed status update (from last telecon)
- Add agenda items here.
February 22, 2011 Telecon
- Planning for Summer Meeting (theme: information and data quality)
- Ontology Working Session
- Needed features?
- Any more inputs for Erin on collaboration tools?
January 25, 2011 Telecon
- Review of ESIP Winter Semantic Web Tutorial (Peter, Chris, Hook, Rob)
- Relation to NASA Tech Infusion activities and goals
- Relation to SW testbed and requirements on the testbed
- Same form or others (e.g. Expert Panel, etc.)
- Where and when next?
- Using the http://esipfed.org/ site for dereferencible ontology IRIs. (Chris L)
- Continuation of Data-Type and Service ontology work (Peter)
- Ontology development to support 'casting' (Brian)
- Summer meeting theme data and information quality - and possible quality ontology work session
- Other topics?
- Utopia uses semantic services to annotate PDFs, but is focused on biomed. Needs earth science add-ons. Check it out at http://www.utopiadocs.com/documents/ Looking to create a PDF-based poster archive for ESIP with Utopia-like interface. NEW: If this is of any interest to you, I'll spin up a Basecamp site. so email me [bruce at tnms.org] and I'll sign you up. Here is another resource from bio-med land. http://code.google.com/p/annotation-ontology/ (Bruce C)
- Time - 4pm ET
November 22, 2010 Telecon
- 2pm ET
- Short description of Test Bed
- Review of ESIP Winter Tutorial Syllabus and timing/ scheduling at ESIP
- Decision on presenters for each component
- Time line for content development and review.