Questions to ask about establishing an ROI Framework
From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Revision as of 14:58, April 8, 2016 by Nhoebelheinrich (talk | contribs) (→ROI Framework Questions)
ROI Framework Questions[edit | edit source]
Summarized from the discussions at ESIP Winter 2016 Meeting Breakout session on ROI, and subsequent meetings:
- How is value (to stakeholders) defined / discussed?
- What are the definitions / explanations / categories of repository stakeholders?
- How were similarities among data repositories defined / discussed?
- How were differences among data repositories defined / discussed?
- What, if any, were the metrics used to measure the value(s) returned to repository stakeholders?
- What do the references say about the reason(s) for caring about this topic?