Difference between revisions of "Program Committee"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Working notes are kept on a [https://docs.google.com/document/d/
Working notes are kept on a [https://docs.google.com/document/d//edit Google Doc] on the [https://esip-all.slack.com/files/brucec/F45EX5LLC/program_committee_notes Program Committee Slack channel]<br>
Please add the text of your committee report to that document.
Please add the text of your committee report to that document .
==== Tabled ====
==== Tabled ====
Revision as of 08:25, February 6, 2018
ESIP Program Committee [formerly known as ExCom]
- Christine White, President
- Steve Diggs, Vice President
- Helen Conover, Chair, Finance
- Nancy Hoebelheinrich, Chair, Partnership
- Mike Daniels, Chair, Governance
- Matt Mayernik, Chair, Data Stewardship
- Shelley Olds, Chair, Education
- Rich Signell, Chair, IT & I
- Tracey Pilone, Chair, Nominations
- Beth Huffer, Chair, Semantic Technologies
2nd Tuesday of the month at 3 pm Eastern
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
- July - No call (Summer Meeting)
- August 14
- September 11
- October 9
- November 13
- December - No call (AGU)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. tps://www.gotomeeting.com/join/411606165
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 411-606-165
Please add the text of your committee report to that document by Friday before the Program Committee call.
- “How to talk about ESIP” ideas and how to grow ESIP ambassadors
- How to document ESIP success stories - there is a technical and programmatic effort. As easy as tagging posts with #esipfed or some other hashtag, but then what do we do all the tagged content, where do we consolidate that, is that how we want to proceed with capturing success stories - let's think about this
- NOAA has some existing framework resources on this, EarthCube is also using NOAA's work on this.
2016 Work Plan
Past ExCom Workspaces
To see prior year work plans and links