Products and Services
The Products and Services Standing Committee holds a teleconference on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 12:30pm PST (3:30pm EST).
- To Be Announced (may need one before fourth Tuesday of June)
- 800-508-7631 Access Code: *1297219*
- Follow-up on data quality standards and data quality session at the ESIP Summer Meeting
- Supporting the 6 Federation Cluster/Application areas (e.g., portals, product brochures)
Issues being addressed by Products and Service Standing Committee
Charge to Standing Committee from Bylaws Section 2
V.2.1 The ESIP Federation shall include a Standing Committee on Earth Science Products and Services. Its roles are:
- a. To encourage the development, use and improvement of best science practices to ensure the quality, usability, and breadth of data and resultant information, products, and services;
- b. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for Federation Earth science products; and
- c. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for product services and user services.