Products and Services
From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
The Products and Services Standing Committee holds teleconferences on the fourth Tuesday of every month.
- Next call Tuesday February 21, 2006
- 800-508-7631 Access Code: *1297219*
Issues being addressed by Products and Service Standing Committee[edit | edit source]
- How to deal with metadata records that have been harvested by multiple sources?
Charge to Standing Committee from Bylaws Section 2[edit | edit source]
V.2.1 The ESIP Federation shall include a Standing Committee on Earth Science Products and Services. Its roles are:
- a. To encourage the development, use and improvement of best science practices to ensure the quality, usability, and breadth of data and resultant information, products, and services;
- b. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for Federation Earth science products; and
- c. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for product services and user services.