The Partnership Committee reviews all applications for membership in the ESIP Federation. In addition, the Committee has served as the ESIP Federation's liaison to new members as each seeks to get involved. Further, the Partnership Committee works on ad hoc issues related to membership.
Becoming a new Partner
- "Any entity engaged in activities pursuant to the goals and objectives of the ESIP Federation shall be eligible to join. Specifically, ESIP Federation Partners (ESIPs) will be expected to contribute substantively to the provision of improved products and services based on Earth science. ESIP contributions and expertise will include, but will not necessarily be limited to, one or more of the following activities: archiving and distributing remotely sensed and ground based data; the scientific development, provision, and support of data and information products and services; and the development of Earth science applications. In addition, ESIPs may include major financial or in-kind supporters of the ESIP Federation's activities."
- "New ESIP's may be added to each ESIP category upon application to the Partnership Committee (see Article VI), review and presentation by the Partnership Committee of candidate qualifications to the ESIP Federation Assembly (see Article IV), and upon receipt of approval by two-thirds vote of the entire ESIP Federation Assembly."
- To apply to become a Partner in the ESIP Federation, please complete the following form and follow the directions in its header:
- Fill out the online application or
- Questions? email Erin Robinson (erinrobinson at Esipfed.org) or Tyler Stevens (tyler.b.stevens at nasa.gov), Partnership Chair.