Difference between revisions of "P&S Telecon - February 16, 2016"
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
(Created page with "==Agenda== * Co-chair nominations * OGC Testbed 12 & 13 Update * Testbed website discussion * RFP discussion (minor governance update, discussion re: possible idea gathering m...")
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 21:52, February 16, 2016
- Co-chair nominations
- OGC Testbed 12 & 13 Update
- Testbed website discussion
- RFP discussion (minor governance update, discussion re: possible idea gathering methods)
- 2015 FUNding Friday wrap-up (volunteer?)
- Nancy will follow up with the 2015 FUNding Friday task
- Annie B. attending the OGC 12 kickoff in early March and we will continue to discuss ESIP’s potential participation in 13 after.
- Soren contacting the committee and (larger) cluster chairs regarding the rotating co-chair “nominations”. Will put together a basic schedule with some indication of expected P&S activities to collect volunteers.
- RFP standing rules and privacy concerns taken up by the VP and will update the committee as necessary.
- Soren & Annie B. will sort out archiving and the testbed.esipfed.org usage (ongoing).
- Soren & Annie B. will determine if any information regarding time estimates from the initial AIST round can be used to help update the RFP text.
- update 1: provide some guidelines on what kind of Testbed project is expected to go through ESIP evaluation
- update 2: provide a rough estimate of the PI time required for evaluation participation
- update 3: include text asking that evaluation time be budgeted in the proposal if the project will be evaluated.