Nomination Committee/2018 Nominations and Ballot
Each year, the ESIP Federation conducts elections of its officers, committee chairs and Administrative Committee members. We are at the time of year when we begin accepting nominations for the following positions which are elected Federation-wide: (multiple nominees for a position are welcome and encouraged)
Nominations coming from the Nominating Committee are indicated by "NomCom" and do not require a second. Incumbents in a position are indicated by (I) following their name. Nominations will be accepted through October 31, 2017. Send nominations (self-nomination is encouraged) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are invited to submit statements about their candidacy to be posted on this site.
(Click on each Position to view its description and Committee's role)
Nominations will be accepted through October 31, 2017. Send nominations (self-nomination is encouraged) to email@example.com. Candidates are invited to submit statements about their candidacy to be posted on this site.
In addition, each ESIP Type elects representatives to each Administrative Committee. The current ESIP Type Representatives will be contacting their respective caucuses to begin accepting nominations for representatives to the following Committees:
- Executive Committee (ESIP Type Representative)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee
- Finance and Appropriations Committee
- Partnership Committee
- The President, Vice-President, Committee Chairs and Type Representatives serve on the ESIP Federation Executive Committee.
- The ESIP assembly votes on at-large ESIP representatives to serve on the Board of the Foundation for Earth Science.