Difference between revisions of "Nomination Committee/2015 Nominations and Ballot"
(Created page with "Each year, the ESIP Federation conducts elections of its officers, committee chairs and Administrative Committee members. We are at the time of year when we begin accepting n...")
m (Erinmr moved page 2015 Nominations and Ballot to Nomination Committee/2015 Nominations and Ballot)
Revision as of 20:15, November 2, 2014
Each year, the ESIP Federation conducts elections of its officers, committee chairs and Administrative Committee members. We are at the time of year when we begin accepting nominations for the following positions which are elected Federation-wide: (multiple nominees for a position are welcome)
(Click on each Position to view its description and Committee's role)
|POSITION||NOMINEE||NOMINATED BY (1st & 2nd)|
Nominations will be accepted through December 1, 2014. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are invited to submit statements about their candidacy to be posted on this site.
In addition, each ESIP Type elects representatives to each Administrative Committee. The current ESIP Type Representatives will be contacting their respective caucuses to begin accepting nominations for representatives to the following Committees:
- Executive Committee (ESIP Type Representative)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee
- Finance and Appropriations Committee
- Partnership Committee
- The President, Vice-President, Committee Chairs and Type Representatives serve on the ESIP Federation Executive Committee.
- The President, Vice-President, Finance and Appropriation Committee Chair, and Type Representatives also serve on the Board of the Foundation for Earth Science.