Committees, work groups and clusters meet monthly. For a calendar of all the meetings, see the google calendar. These meetings are where the bulk of the ESIP work gets done, so it is very important that we capture these calls to the best of our ability. This document is dynamic and open.
Pre-Meeting[edit | edit source]
Identify who will send the reminder email and start the call.
Ping Chair[edit | edit source]
Touch base with the chair of your group a week to 10 days before the scheduled call to get an idea of agenda and any annoucements that should be included in the group email reminder.
Meeting announcement email[edit | edit source]
The XYZ group is having their next telecon [DATE]. Call details and agenda are below and posted on the wiki (LINK). If you have additional topics, e-mail me and I can add to the list or edit the site directly.
Telecon Info: (This will be standard for your group)
To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
- Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
- Enter your name and email address
- If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: [ACCESS CODE] with no spaces or #.
To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting:
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
- Attendee access code: [ACCESS CODE]#
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
During Meeting[edit | edit source]
Starting WebEx[edit | edit source]
To start the WebEx Meeting:
- Go to esipfed.webex.com
- Login to webex
- Click on the Meeting Center tab and start the meeting
- You can use the computer for audio if you have a headset or mic OR you can dial-in on the phone
Minutes[edit | edit source]
You are writing a draft of the minutes. No need to capture he/she said... concepts, questions, decisions and actions. When you email out to the group, others have the opportunity to modify what is there.
Template[edit | edit source]
Annotated agenda with notes
- What, who is doing it, by when?
Post-Meeting Follow-up[edit | edit source]
Within 24 hours send the link to the minutes, include a link to the recorded WebEx call and specifically highlight any action items.
WebEx Recordings[edit | edit source]
- While you are logged in under "Host a Meeting" on the left side bar there is a sub-heading called 'My Recordings'
- Copy the link to the streaming recording and paste in the wiki notes
- Syntax for wiki: [URL Recorded Meeting]