Interoperability of Air Quality Data Systems
Please feel free to evaluate, experiment, contribute, create ..or ask questions.
HTAP Activities on Standards[edit | edit source]
- Ispra Report: Workshop on IT for Model Intercomparison
CF Convention for Air Quality/Chemistry[edit | edit source]
- Official CF Sites: NetCDF Climate and Forecast (CF) Metadata Convention || Message Boards || CF Standard Names || Old CF Site
- Wiki Site:Air Quality/Chemistry Naming Conventions Wiki space devoted to air chemistry naming by CF Standar
OGC WCS for Earth Science Data Access[edit | edit source]
- WCS Background and Rationale
- WCS through SOAP: Approach and Issues
- WCS Interoperability Experiments
- WCS Resources
- Interoperability Presentations at Fall 2006 AGU
- DataFed Web Services
This structure is set up for how we access these pieces, however please take these pages and use them as shared entities in your sites. Because you are linking to these pages, you will always get the most up-to-date version. For example within this ESIP wiki the various parts of the interoperability topic are structured and used in multiple ways (e.g different projects).