Difference between revisions of "Interoperability of Air Quality Data Systems"
Revision as of 09:03, July 10, 2007
Please feel free to evaluate, experiment, contribute, create ..or ask questions.
Interoperability Projects and Experiments
- 2007-09-20 GEOSS Pilot
- 2007-07-22 OMI Demo at Summer 2007 ESIP
- 2007-07-22 GEOSS System and Interoperability Demo
- 2007-05-18 Accedding Unidata Datasets
HTAP Activities on Standards
- Ispra Report: Workshop on IT for Model Intercomparison
- Wiki Site: Integrated Global Dataset HTAP_GEOSS
CF Convention for Air Quality/Chemistry
- Official CF Sites: NetCDF Climate and Forecast (CF) Metadata Convention || Message Boards || CF Standard Names || Old CF Site
- Wiki Site:Air Quality/Chemistry Naming Conventions Wiki space devoted to air chemistry naming by CF Standar
OGC WCS for Earth Science Data Access
- WCS Background and Rationale
- WCS through SOAP: Approach and Issues
- WCS Interoperability Experiments
- WCS Resources
- Interoperability Presentations at Fall 2006 AGU
- DataFed Web Services
This structure is set up for how we access these pieces, however please take these pages and use them as shared entities in your sites. Because you are linking to these pages, you will always get the most up-to-date version. For example within this ESIP wiki the various parts of the interoperability topic are structured and used in multiple ways (e.g different projects).