Interagency Data Stewardship/Principles
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Back to the Preservation and Stewardship Cluster home page.
- CODATA's review of existing data policies
- IPY Data Policy
- GEO Implementation Guidelines for the GEOSS Data Sharing Principles
- Mark Parson's paper on Geographic Data Sharing
- Excerpts from NASA's Retention Schedules (NPR1441_1D) that are relevant to data policies and principles at NASA.
- NOAA Administrative Order 212-15: Management of Environmental and Geospatial Data and Information
- Link to ESA's Second Data Policy Workshop presentations