Difference between revisions of "Integrated Global Dataset"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
* [[Air Quality/Chemistry Naming Conventions|Air Quality/Chemistry Naming Conventions Wiki
* [[Air Quality/Chemistry Naming Conventions|Air Quality/Chemistry Naming Conventions Wiki]] - [[User:ChristianeTextor|C. Textor]]
* [[CF Standard Names - Accepted names for TF HTAP|'''
* [[CF Standard Names - Accepted names for TF HTAP|'''-ACCEPTED Aerosol Names ''']]
Revision as of 20:26, March 25, 2007
Intro Text Here
This wiki is the workspace of thead hoc virtual workgroup... The wiki is coordinated by ... and involves many other people.
New standard_names are defined through a step-wise procedure on several article-pages.
Links to the web sites related to the definition of Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosol standard_names for the CF conventions.
How the wiki works
- Every article page has an associated discussion/talk page. Links to are provided above.
- On top of each page a menu allows to move between article and discussion. In addition, the wiki keeps track and allows recalling all previous versions through the history-tab.
- The discussion-page associated with an article is titled Talk:<article name>.
- To move between the pages, use the top-menu or the links on the pages. DO NOT USE THE MENU BAR ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.
- Each article and discussion can be edited by any participant. Click to learn how to edit the wiki!