Difference between revisions of "Information Quality"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
* 2015-07-17, 8:30 - 10:00 AM: [http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7918 Asilomar Summer 2015 Meeting - Agenda, Minutes and Presentations]
* 2014-07-08, 11:00AM - 12:30PM: [[Jul. 08, 2014| Frisco Summer 2014 Meeting - Agenda, Minutes and Presentations]]
Revision as of 11:08, May 4, 2017
Vision: Become internationally recognized as an authoritative and responsive resource of information and guidance to data providers on how best to implement data quality standards and best practices for their science data systems, datasets, and data/metadata dissemination services.
- Bring together people from various disciplines to assess aspects of quality of Earth science data
- Establish and publish baseline of standards and best practices for data quality for adoption by inter-agency and international data providers
- Build framework for consistent capture, harmonization, and presentation of data quality for the purposes of climate change studies, Earth science and applications
NOTE: The efforts and goals of this cluster are motivated by the participants of the cluster, so new ideas and participants are always welcome.
2016 Strategic Plan: 2016IQCPlan
Events and Activities
The Information Quality Cluster has once-a-month telecons.