From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Chris Lynnes (GSFC) "Ambiguity of Quality", Fall AGU 2010
- Fall AGU 2010 Level 3 data quality by Leptoukh ppt
- EGU 2011 Experiences Developing a Semantic Representation of Product Quality, Bias, and Uncertainty for a Satellite Data Product by West/Leptoukh ppt
- Franz_aslo_2011 by Franz ppt
- Barry Weiss (JPL) "Quality_Elements_in_SMAP_ISO_metadata"
Information Quality Presentation Slides from July 12-15, 2011 ESIP Summer Meeting, Santa Fe, NM
- Greg Stensaas (USGS): CEOS WGCV QA
- George J. Huffman, NASA/GSFC: Data Quality in Global Precipitation Estimation
- Glenn K. Rutledge, NOAA: Project Manager"NOMADS and NCMP: Data Quality Considerations from a Data Service Provider
- QA4EO - A Quality Assurance Framework for Earth Observation - Greg Stensaas - Chair of CEOS Working Group on Calibration and Validation"
- Kerstin Lehnert, Integrated Earth Data Applications: Data Quality - A Science Community Perspective -
- Kerstin Lehnert, Integrated Earth Data Applications: Data Quality - Geochemistry as an example for small data science
- Greg Leptoukh, NASA/GSFC: Addressing and Presenting Quality of Satellite Data
- CMIP5 Quality Assessment Procedure - Luca Cinquini - JPL"
- Regulatory Perspectives on Data Quality - Nick Mangus - US EPA"
- Data Quality and Education - Sean Fox - SERC, Carleton College"
- Ted Habermann, NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC: Documenting Data Quality / Summary
- Ted Habermann, NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC: Documenting Data Quality / ISO