Geospatial Cluster Telecons
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
To join the online portion of the meeting:
- Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
- Enter your name and email address
If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138379 with no spaces or #.
To join the audio portion of the Conference:
- You can start VoIP after you are in the web meeting or
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
- Friendly minder to please use "mute" to eliminate background noise
- Attendee access code: 23138379#
October 15, 2012
- Telecon Topics:
- Introduction to the RAMADDA Earth Science Data Management System
- Conclusion and schedule for next telecon (November 2012)
- Monday, November 19
- Topic - Geospatial data access methods - THREDDS, ADDE, RAMADDA, etc.
Future Topics for 2012
- Oct 15 - Introduction to Hyperspectral Data
- Nov 19 - Geospatial data access methods - THREDDS, ADDE, RAMADDA, etc.
- Dec 17 - Winter meeting planning