Geospatial Cluster Telecons
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
To join the online portion of the meeting:
- Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
- Enter your name and email address
If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138379 with no spaces or #.
To join the audio portion of the Conference:
- You can start VoIP after you are in the web meeting or
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
- Friendly minder to please use "mute" to eliminate background noise
- Attendee access code: 23138379#
November 19, 2012
- Summary of NASA ESDSWG meeting, Geospatial-relevant content
- Recent image samples from the VIIRS DNB (Day/Night Band)
- Winter meeting planning (Jan 8-10, 2013 - Washington DC)
- Conclusion and schedule for next telecon (December 2012)
Future Topics for 2013
- Monday, December 17, 2012
- Topic - Introduction to Hyperspectral data: sources, tools, etc.
- Monday, January 21, 2013
- Topic - ESIP Winter meeting summary, roadmap for 2013 goals
- Monday, February 21, 2013
- Topic - Geospatial data access methods - THREDDS, ADDE, OGS WS, etc.