Geospatial Cluster Telecon 26Mar12
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
March 26, 2012 Telecon
- Telecon Topic:
- Discussion surrounding Python modules and technologies for GIS, from Tile Server Solutions to Webframeworks.
- Review - next 3 mos
- Progress report on building best practices resource
- Progress report on identifying reps to build an SME reference
- Summer Meeting planning in Madison, WI (July 2012)
- We have one session scheduled so far, would like a second
- We have three demos/presentations tentatively scheduled so far - would like three more
- Have reached out to local entities in Madison area (Dane Co, WI State Cartographer Office, UW Geography Dept) but not heard back from anyone
- Conclusion and schedule for next telecon (April 2012)
- Monday, April 16
- Topic - GDAL