From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
The GIS Cluster
- Address Deficiencies in GIS for Remote Sensing Data
- Formats and Standards (HDF, NetCDF, etc)
- Open source (tools, etc)
- Interfaces/Connectivity (such as OPeNDAP, WCS, WMS)
- Development of Use Cases
- Special topic speakers/presentations
Winter Meeting Sessions
- Wed Jan 4, 2-3:30pm "Applying GIS for Integrated Discovery, Access, and Analysis"
- Wed Jan 4, 4-5:30pm "GeoPortal Server: Open Source Software for Data Discovery and More"
Get Involved: Monthly Telecons
- Next telecon: To be announced
Join the Cluster e-mail list
- Ross Bagwell, NASA/CTS GSFC
- Rob Raskin, NASA JPL raskin at jpl.nasa.gov