GEO-VI Activities of Interest to AQ
Events of relevance for the AQ Community from the GEO VI Week at a glance. (* = virtual participation available), see the GEO VI site for locations and exact times.
Thursday, Nov. 12 - Using Earth Observations for Health - a workshop of the GEO Health and the Environment Community of Practice[edit | edit source]
Thursday, Nov. 12 - Friday, Nov 13 - GEOSS Interoperability Workshop*[edit | edit source]
Objectives of Workshop (Khalsa)
- Survey interoperability issues confronting GEOSS
- Learn from experiences of other initiatives
- Develop recommendations for GEO tasks, committees and task forces
- Refine SIF Operations Guidelines
- Help SIF Regional Teams become operational
Sunday, Nov. 15 - Monday, Nov 16 - UIC Meeting*[edit | edit source]
The primary purposes of the 13th UIC meeting are to
- share information regarding the activities within the Communities of Practice
- share information from the Tasks;
- identify ways to engage users from under-represented regions; and
- identify or clarify activities with other Committees.
The primary outcomes from the meeting include plans and/or details regarding how each of the four bullets above will be accomplished.
Wednesday, Nov. 18 - AQ and GEOSS Meeting*[edit | edit source]
During the meeting we will discuss: