Exceptional Air Pollution Event Analysis Community Workspace/WikiWorkspace
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- "Normal" discussion
Exceptional Event Decision Support System (EEDSS)
- Data maintenance
- Prepare Dataset status list
- Periodic updates of datasets;
- Add new data as the come in
- Event watchinng, cataloging
- Routine Event Analysis -
- Difficult cases
- Tools and Methods
- Spatial/temporal unusual event detection tool
- Trajectory/plume tools
- "But for" tool??
- User Support
- EEDSS Tool Tutorials, Help
- EE Use Cases;
- Personal Suppoort
- EEDSS Management
- Operation Core at CAPITA; Nodes at VIEWS; NASA; Inernational?
- Governance (Steering Group?)
- Connections to EPA/Regions, States, RPO Analysis group?
-- Rhusar 19:58, 13 January 2010 (EST)
Tech Support for EE Managment
- Access to current aq data
- Ease of use (accessible console buttons, easier customizations),
- Tools to help separate smoke caused O3 from the normal pattern (probably with temporal smoothing, like the "excess tool, but perhaps presented as the probability the concentration was not expected).
- Tools to separate dust in the West standardized characterization of "normal" winds.
- An overarching biggy is to reduce the workload of State(s)
- For producing a credible demo (including multistate impacts with duplicate workload)
- and for the EPA/Regional review.
- Push a button, and out pops an online report, organized like the EE regulatory requirements.
- Commentary cant be automated, so a library of example demos should be maintained.
- Wiki sign-up
- overview of ee workspace
- Where others' contributions are
- Webinar details