Drupal Camps 2016
Do you or one of your team members work with Drupal? Or would they like to know more about Drupal?
The ESIP Drupal Working Group has the opportunity to sponsor five(5) ESIP members to attend the upcoming Drupal Camps across the United States. Winners receive up to $300 of support granted as reimbursement.
DrupalCamps have traditionally been very low cost if not free to attend and a great place to learn. This $300 support is to help ESIP members attend DrupalCamps local to them.
Deadline for entry: First come, first served.
- New York City: http://nyccamp.org/
- Atlanta: http://drupalcampatlanta.com/
- Bay Area CA: https://2015.badcamp.net/ (BAD Camp)
- Los Angeles: http://2014.drupalcampla.com/
Who is eligible?
- Must belong to an ESIP member organization (http://esipfed.org/esip-member-list)
- Willing to write blog post about your experience: what you learned, who you connected with, etc.
How do I enter?
Send an email to [email protected] with the Subject Line: "ESIP DrupalCamp"
Please include the following:
- ESIP Member organization:
- Camp to attend:
What is covered/reimbursable?
Funds may be used to cover airfare, hotel for the period of the camp, camp registration, Federal per diem (http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/100120) less what is provided by the meeting, reasonable ground transit (metro/shuttle/parking) or baggage fees, in necessary.
ESIP has a travel agent that can book and pay for flights, and arrangements can be made for ESIP to pay for conference registration.
What is not reimbursable?
Extra trainings that requires fees on top of the registration fee. Rental cars are also not reimbursable.
- A. Kulkarni (UAH/ITSC) - Drupal Mini Camp Atlanta (April)
- Kush Chandra Shrestha (UAH/ITSC) - Drupal Mini Camp Atlanta (April)
- A. Kulkarni (UAH/ITSC) - Drupal Mini Camp Atlanta (October)
- S. Barberie (ESIP Student Fellow) - BADCamp (October)
- D. Bassendine (BlueDotLab) - BADCamp (October)