Discovery Telecon 2012-07-10
From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Revision as of 08:47, July 7, 2012 by Rozele (Created page with "== Attendees == == Action Items == == Past Action Items == * Chris Lynnes - Start a page of URLs and resources for the hack-a-thon * Chris Lynnes - Set up coordination page for...")
Attendees[edit | edit source]
Action Items[edit | edit source]
Past Action Items[edit | edit source]
- Chris Lynnes - Start a page of URLs and resources for the hack-a-thon
- Chris Lynnes - Set up coordination page for mentors
- Chris Lynnes - Work with Hook to get list of packages needed for the testbed VM
- Chris Lynnes - Send out "marketing" message to esip-all
- Hook Hua - What are you going to mentor!?
- Eric Rozell - Set up the VM on the ESIP shared account for people to use during the hack-a-thon
- Anyone - Pick a technology/language to mentor (or backup mentor) at the hack-a-thon!
- Everyone - Review DCP-7 so you're informed when it goes up for vote!
Notes[edit | edit source]
Plan/Logistics for Discovery Hack-a-thon (Hook)[edit | edit source]
- Got mentors?
- Intro presentation
- Machine/platform use
Plan/Logistics/Agenda for Metadata Casting session for data, services and events (Brian)[edit | edit source]
Plan/Logistics for Open Source Software Evaluation (Yuanjie)[edit | edit source]
Agenda for Planning Meeting (Chris)[edit | edit source]
- DCP 5
- DCP 7
- Specification revision / SPG Submission