From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Description: Giovanni is a tool for data exploration, visualization and analysis. Community-based Giovanni is an evolution of Giovanni to enable members of the community to make their own data available through their own portal in Giovanni.
- Use of ESIP Discovery Services: Makes use of ESIP Federated Search at the granule-level to catalog available data.
- Maturity: Prototype in development.
- Description: Mirador is a search tool for Earth science remote sensing and related data. Originally designed to work only on the dataset at the GES DISC, it is being modified to search other data centers when the user requests.
- Use of ESIP Discovery Services: Makes use of ESIP Federated Search, both dataset- and granule-level, from WS-NEWS, GHRC and ECHO.
- Maturity: In testing, probably operational in Spring of 2011.
Simple Subset Wizard
- Description: The Simple Subset Wizard is a simplified, uniform interface for requesting Earth science data subsets from EOSDIS data centers.
- Use of ESIP Discovery Services: Uses granule-level step of ESIP Federated Search from ECHO.
- Maturity: In final phase of implementation, likely operational in February 2011.
Add yours too. Follow the template here: Casting service (Institution name)
- Use of ESIP Discovery Services:
- More info: