Data-type and Service Ontologies
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Refer to the Main Page for background
To follow on from the May 15-16, 2008 workshop at GMU.
- Contact Peter Fox for more details
- We have two continuation sessions, one on Thursday 2-4, and the other on Friday 8:30-10am.
- Please review the previous work on the wiki pages.
- Please put up your use cases (from the workshop as well as any others) on this site as well.
- I have posted the sets of cmaps and ontologies generated to date.
- Our agenda will depend on who attends but could be selected from:
- continuation on data-type ontology model
- continuation on service ontology model - we'd started with the ISO
- defining a test-bed selecting 2-3 use cases and further defining a prototype implementation
- depending on numbers we could do these as a group or split up.
Other thoughts? Topics? Priorities?
Remember this is intended to be a working session.
Last update July 11, 2008 (Peter Fox).